Vet Pet Heartworms Disease Test Kit is a fast chromatographic immunoassay method for qualitative detection of canine heartworm antigens in whole blood, serum or plasma.
Heartworm disease is a serious and potentially fatal disease in pets in the United States and many other parts of the world. It is caused by one-foot-long worms (heart worms) that live in the heart, lungs and related blood vessels of infected pets and can cause severe lung disease, heart failure, and damage to other organs of the body. Heart ascariasis affects dogs, cats, and ferrets, but heart roundworms are also found in other mammals, including wolves, coyotes, foxes, sea lions, and, in rare cases, humans. Because wild species such as foxes and coyotes live in many urban areas, they are considered to be important carriers of disease.
DOGS. Dogs are the natural host of heart worms, which means that heart worms that live in dogs mature adults, mate and produce offspring. Without treatment, their numbers will increase. It is well known that dogs have hundreds of worms in their bodies. Cardiac ascariasis can cause lasting damage to the heart, lungs and arteries, and affect the health and quality of life of the dog for a long time after the parasite disappears. For this reason, prevention is by far the best option, and treatment—if needed—should be done early in the disease.
Vet Pet Heartworms Disease Test Kit
Dog's serum, plasma and whole blood specimen
300 test kits
1 week after Get payment
10 test kits/Packing box
2-30°C, DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
2. Simple operation, non-professional on-site inspection.
3. The detection process is fast, and the result will be displayed in about 15 minutes.
4. The test time is less than or equal to 10 seconds, and it can detect 270 samples per hour at the fastest.
5. The detection equipment is compact, easy to carry, mobile terminal operation, cloud platform quality control.
6. The detection sensitivity is high, comparable to that of enzyme-labeled kits.
Vet Pet Heartworms Disease Test Kit uses sandwich lateral flow immunochromatography. The test device has a test window. The test window has an invisible T (test) area and C (control) area. When the sample is applied to the sample hole on the device, the liquid will flow laterally across the surface of the test strip. If there is enough CHW antigen in the sample, a visible T band will appear. The C-band should always appear after sample application, indicating valid results. In this way, the device can accurately display the presence of canine heartworm antigen in the sample.
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the package label. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
Canine Rapid test Kits
Canine Distemper Virus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo/Corona Ag Combo Test
Canine Distemper Virus Antibody Test
Canine Anaplasma Antibody Test
Canine Parvo Virus Antigen Test
Canine Rotavirus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo Virus AntibodyTest
CPV/CDV Antibody Combo Test
Canine Influenza Virus Ag Rapid Test
Canine Distemper/Adeno Ag Combo Test
Canine Coronavirus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo-Corona-Rota Virus Antigen Combo Test
Canine Parainfluenza Virus Antigen Test
CPV/CCV/Giardia Combo Test
Canine Adenovirus II Antigen Test
Lyme Disease Antibody Test
Canine Adenovirus I Antigen Test
Pregnancy Relaxin Test
Canine CRP Test
Canine Giardia Antigen Test
Canine Toxoplasma Antibody Test
CDV/CPIV Ag combo Test
Canine Heartworm Antigen Test
Canine Distemper/Adeno/Influenza Combo Test
Leishmania canis Antibody Test
Canine Infectious Hepatitis/Parvo Virus/Distemper Virus IgG combo test
Canine Brucella Antibody Test
Canine Ehrlichia/Anaplasma Combo Test
Ehrlichia Canis Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Lyme/Anaplasma Combo Test
Canine Leptospirosis Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Lyme/Anaplasma/Heartworm Combo Test
Babesia gibsoni Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Babesia/Anaplasma Combo Test
Rabies Antigen Test
Ehrlichia/Babesia/Anaplasma/Heartworm Combo Test
Rabies Antibody Test
- Allow all materials, including specimen and test device, recover to 15-25℃ before running the assay.
- Take out the test card from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Collect 20μL of the prepared specimen (serum, plasma or whole blood) into a vial of assay buffer and mix well. Then drop 3 drops (approx. 120μL) of the diluted sample into the sample hole "S" of the test card.
- Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is considered as invalid.
- Positive (+): Whether the T line is clear or fuzzy, the "C" line and the region "T" line are present.
- Negative (-): Shows only the sharp C line. No T line.
- Invalid: no color lines in zone C. Whether the T line appears or not.
Add: Building 2, Xinmao Qilu Science Technology Industrial Park, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province,China.