[Scope of Application]
A disposable tubular Stapler, also known as a disposable linear Stapler or a disposable surgical Stapler, is a medical instrument used in surgical procedures to securely join or divide tissues or organs. It is commonly used in gastrointestinal, thoracic, and general surgery.
The disposable tubular Stapler is designed to create a row of staples and simultaneously cut the tissue between them, allowing for faster and more efficient surgical procedures compared to traditional suturing methods. The stapler consists of a long, tubular shaft with a stapling mechanism at one end and a knife or blade at the other end.
During a surgical procedure, the stapler is inserted into the body through a small incision or a trocar. The surgeon positions the stapler around the tissue or organ to be joined or divided and activates the firing mechanism. The stapler fires a row of surgical staples into the tissue, securely holding it together. At the same time, the knife or blade cuts the tissue between the staples, creating a clean incision or division.
Disposable tubular staplers are designed for single-use only and are sterile-packed. After use, they are discarded to minimize the risk of infection and ensure patient safety. They come in various sizes and configurations to accommodate different surgical needs and procedures.
[How to use]
1. Before use, make sure that the red safety button is in the closed state, remove the blue protective cover, and check that there should be no omissions in the titanium nails in the nail bin;
2. Put the staple holder and the body of the stapler into the two ends of the organ tissue to be anastomosed, and make a purse-string suture around the organ tissue at both ends of the staple holder and the guide shaft of the body respectively;
3. In the end-to-end anastomosis and end-to-side anastomosis, the purse-string extension rod can be used for the convenience of purse-packing. Insert the purse-string extension rod into the circlip tube of the abutment socket, then put the abutment socket into the tissue to be anastomosed, make a purse-string suture around the circlip tube, and then use the forceps to clamp the circlip tube to take out the purse-string Extension;
4. Insert the nail abutment seat into the guide shaft of the body, at this time, you can hear a clear sound, and then turn the adjusting nut clockwise to make the two broken ends of the anastomotic tissue close and press tightly to ensure that there is no nail seat and the nail chamber. Excess tissue, and the indicator Needle has entered the green area in the window, determine the firing position according to the thickness of the tissue;
5. Confirm that the anastomosed tissues at both ends have been respectively embedded in the cavities of the nail seat and the body, open the red safety button, firmly grasp the handle, and fire at one time. At this time, a crisp "click" can be heard. The sound indicates that the firing has been completed, and hold the handle tightly for 30 to 60 seconds.
6. Rotate the adjusting nut counterclockwise for 2 to 3 turns, then gently shake the instrument left and right and slowly withdraw it outward;
7. Pull out the nail seat and check the circular integrity of the cut tissue. If any incompleteness is found, several stitches must be added to the corresponding part.
The size of the tubular stapler in millimeters
|Model specification||L||D1||D2||Nail slot|
|Basic size||Extreme eye deviation||Basic size||Extreme eye deviation||Basic size||Extreme eye deviation|
Efficient and Reliable Tissue Closure with Disposable Tubular Staplers
Tissue closure is a fundamental step in many surgical procedures, and disposable tubular staplers have revolutionized this process by offering an efficient and reliable solution. These specialized surgical instruments provide numerous features and benefits that enhance tissue closure, improve patient outcomes, and streamline the surgical process.
Precise and Consistent Stapling:
Disposable tubular staplers offer precision and consistency during tissue closure procedures. With their advanced design and mechanism, these staplers ensure accurate alignment and closure of various tissues, such as anastomosis and wound closure. The adjustable firing mechanism allows surgeons to tailor the stapler according to the tissue thickness and achieve reliable results consistently.
Enhanced Patient Outcomes:
The use of disposable tubular staplers contributes to improved patient outcomes following surgical procedures. These staplers facilitate quicker and more reliable closure, resulting in reduced operative time, less postoperative pain, and improved wound healing. The precise stapling mechanism helps minimize tissue trauma, leading to faster recovery, shorter hospital stays, and improved overall patient satisfaction.
Disposable tubular staplers are designed with user-friendliness in mind, making them easy to handle and operate during surgical procedures. The ergonomic design reduces fatigue and enhances maneuverability, allowing surgeons to achieve accurate and efficient tissue closure. The intuitive assembly and firing mechanisms simplify the instrument's usage, saving time and ensuring ease of handling during surgical interventions.
Convenience and Disposability:
Disposable tubular staplers offer the advantage of disposability, ensuring convenience and sterility in surgical procedures. The disposable nature of these staplers eliminates the need for cleaning, sterilization, and maintenance, thereby minimizing the risk of cross-contamination. This feature improves efficiency in the operating room while reducing the workload and resource requirements for healthcare professionals.
In conclusion, disposable tubular staplers have transformed tissue closure procedures by offering precise and consistent stapling, enhancing patient outcomes, and providing convenience through disposability. These advanced surgical instruments play a vital role in achieving efficient and reliable closure of various tissues, including anastomosis and wound closure. Their user-friendly design and adjustable firing mechanism make them indispensable tools for surgeons, facilitating enhanced accuracy and efficiency during tissue closure. With their disposability, these staplers contribute to a sterile and efficient surgical environment, ultimately leading to improved patient outcomes and satisfaction.