Canine Parvo Coronavirus RotaVirus Antigen Combo Test Kit is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the differential diagnosis of canine parvo virus antigen (CPV Ag), canine coronavirus antigen (CCV Ag) and rota virus antigen (CRV Ag) in dog's feces or vomit specimen
Canine Parvo Coronavirus RotaVirus Antigen Combo Test Kit is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the differential diagnosis of canine parvo virus antigen (CPV Ag), canine coronavirus antigen (CCV Ag) and rota virus antigen (CRV Ag) in dog's feces or vomit specimen.
Canine Parvo Corona Rota Virus Antigen Combo Test
Dog's feces or vomit specimen
800 test kits
1 week after Get payment
10 test kits/Packing box
2-30°C, DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
2. Simple operation, non-professional on-site inspection.
3. The detection process is fast, and the result will be displayed in about 15 minutes.
4. The test time is less than or equal to 10 seconds, and it can detect 270 samples per hour at the fastest.
5. The detection equipment is compact, easy to carry, mobile terminal operation, cloud platform quality control.
6. The detection sensitivity is high, comparable to that of enzyme-labeled kits.
Canine Parvo Coronavirus RotaVirus Antigen Combo Test Kit is based on sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay. The test card has two testing windows for the observation of assay running and result reading. The testing window has an invisible T (test) zone and a C (control) zone before running the assay. When the treated sample was applied into the sample hole on the device, the liquid will laterally flow through the surface of the test strip and react with the pre-coated monoclonal antibodies. If there is CPV or CCV or CRV antigen in the specimen, a visible T line will appears. In this way, the device can accurately indicate the presence of Parvo virus antigen or Coronavirus antigen or rota virus antigen in the specimen.
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the package label. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
Canine Rapid test Kits
Canine Distemper Virus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo/Corona Ag Combo Test
Canine Distemper Virus Antibody Test
Canine Anaplasma Antibody Test
Canine Parvo Virus Antigen Test
Canine Rotavirus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo Virus AntibodyTest
CPV/CDV Antibody Combo Test
Canine Influenza Virus Ag Rapid Test
Canine Distemper/Adeno Ag Combo Test
Canine Coronavirus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo-Corona-Rota Virus Antigen Combo Test
Canine Parainfluenza Virus Antigen Test
CPV/CCV/Giardia Combo Test
Canine Adenovirus II Antigen Test
Lyme Disease Antibody Test
Canine Adenovirus I Antigen Test
Pregnancy Relaxin Test
Canine CRP Test
Canine Giardia Antigen Test
Canine Toxoplasma Antibody Test
CDV/CPIV Ag combo Test
Canine Heartworm Antigen Test
Canine Distemper/Adeno/Influenza Combo Test
Leishmania canis Antibody Test
Canine Infectious Hepatitis/Parvo Virus/Distemper Virus IgG combo test
Canine Brucella Antibody Test
Canine Ehrlichia/Anaplasma Combo Test
Ehrlichia Canis Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Lyme/Anaplasma Combo Test
Canine Leptospirosis Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Lyme/Anaplasma/Heartworm Combo Test
Babesia gibsoni Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Babesia/Anaplasma Combo Test
Rabies Antigen Test
Ehrlichia/Babesia/Anaplasma/Heartworm Combo Test
Rabies Antibody Test
- Collect fresh dog droppings or vomit from the dog's anus or ground with a cotton Swab.
- Insert the cotton Swab into the provided inspection buffer tube.
Stir it to get an effective sample extract.
- Remove the test card from the foil bag and place it horizontally.
- Suck the treated sample out of the experimental buffer tube and drop 3 drops in each sample hole S of the test equipment.
- 5-10 minutes to explain the results. The result after 10 minutes is invalid.
- Positive (+): Whether the T line is clear or fuzzy, the "C" line and the region "T" line are present.
- Negative (-): Shows only the sharp C line. No T line.
- Invalid: no color lines in zone C. Whether the T line appears or not.
Add: Building 2, Xinmao Qilu Science Technology Industrial Park, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province,China.