LSH Ab Test Canine Leishmania Canis Rapid Test Kit is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay method for the qualitative detection of Leishmania IgG and IgM antibodies in human whole blood, serum or plasma. The purpose is to assist in the diagnosis of visceral leishmaniasis.
LSH Ab Test Canine Leishmania Canis Rapid test Kit is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay method for the qualitative detection of Leishmania IgG and IgM antibodies in human whole blood, serum or plasma. The purpose is to assist in the diagnosis of visceral leishmaniasis.
LSH Ab Test Canine Leishmania Canis Rapid Test Kit
Dog's serum, plasma and whole blood specimen
800 test kits
1 week after Get payment
10 test kits/Packing box
2-30°C, DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
2. Simple operation, non-professional on-site inspection.
3. The detection process is fast, and the result will be displayed in about 15 minutes.
4. The test time is less than or equal to 10 seconds, and it can detect 270 samples per hour at the fastest.
5. The detection equipment is compact, easy to carry, mobile terminal operation, cloud platform quality control.
6. The detection sensitivity is high, comparable to that of enzyme-labeled kits.
The LSH Ab Test Canine Leishmania Canis Rapid Test Kit is used to detect Leishmania antibodies in whole blood, serum or plasma. After the Leishmania antibody is absorbed by the cellulose pad, it moves and combines with the gold colloidal complex of the Leishmania antigen of the conjugate pad to form an Ag-Ab complex. This complex and Leishmania antigen (Ag) form an Ag-ab-Ag direct sandwich binding on the nitrocellulose membrane. The test result can appear on the control line and the detection line using the principle of immunochromatography.
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the package label. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
Canine Rapid Test Kits
Canine Distemper Virus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo/Corona Ag Combo Test
Canine Distemper Virus Antibody Test
Canine Anaplasma Antibody Test
Canine Parvo Virus Antigen Test
Canine Rotavirus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo Virus AntibodyTest
CPV/CDV Antibody Combo Test
Canine Influenza Virus Ag Rapid Test
Canine Distemper/Adeno Ag Combo Test
Canine Coronavirus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo-Corona-Rota Virus Antigen Combo Test
Canine Parainfluenza Virus Antigen Test
CPV/CCV/Giardia Combo Test
Canine Adenovirus II Antigen Test
Lyme Disease Antibody Test
Canine Adenovirus I Antigen Test
Pregnancy Relaxin Test
Canine CRP Test
Canine Giardia Antigen Test
Canine Toxoplasma Antibody Test
CDV/CPIV Ag combo Test
Canine Heartworm Antigen Test
Canine Distemper/Adeno/Influenza Combo Test
Leishmania canis Antibody Test
Canine Infectious Hepatitis/Parvo Virus/Distemper Virus IgG combo test
Canine Brucella Antibody Test
Canine Ehrlichia/Anaplasma Combo Test
Ehrlichia Canis Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Lyme/Anaplasma Combo Test
Canine Leptospirosis Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Lyme/Anaplasma/Heartworm Combo Test
Babesia gibsoni Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Babesia/Anaplasma Combo Test
Rabies Antigen Test
Ehrlichia/Babesia/Anaplasma/Heartworm Combo Test
Rabies Antibody Test
- Allow all materials, including specimen and test device, recover to 15-25℃ before running the assay.
- Take out the test card from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Collect 20μL of the prepared specimen (serum, plasma or whole blood) into a vial of assay buffer and mix well. Then drop 3 drops (approx. 120μL) of the diluted sample into the sample hole "S" of the test card.
- Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is considered as invalid.
- Positive (+): Whether the T line is clear or fuzzy, the "C" line and the region "T" line are present.
- Negative (-): Shows only the sharp C line. No T line.
- Invalid: no color lines in zone C. Whether the T line appears or not.
Add: Building 2, Xinmao Qilu Science Technology Industrial Park, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province,China.