Cryptosporidium Parvum Test Card is used to test Cryptosporidiosis, it is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection.Cryptosporidiosis is an infectious disease caused by a species called Cryptosporidium parvum, and other species of cryptosporidium can occasionally cause it.
Cryptosporidium Parvum Test Card is used to test Cryptosporidiosis, it is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection.Cryptosporidiosis is an Infectious disease caused by a species called Cryptosporidium parvum, and other species of cryptosporidium can occasionally cause it.
Cryptosporidium Parvum Test Card
Animal’s feces or vomit specimen.
800 test kits
1 week after Get payment
10 test kits/Packing box
2-30°C, DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
2. Simple operation, non-professional on-site inspection.
3. The detection process is fast, and the result will be displayed in about 15 minutes.
4. The test time is less than or equal to 10 seconds, and it can detect 270 samples per hour at the fastest.
5. The detection equipment is compact, easy to carry, mobile terminal operation, cloud platform quality control.
6. The detection sensitivity is high, comparable to that of enzyme-labeled kits.
Cryptosporidiosis is a zoonotic parasitic disease with diarrhea as the main clinical symptom. Clinically, the main symptoms are acute watery diarrhea, frequent defecation, loss of appetite, vomiting, emaciation and so on. The clinical symptoms of dogs and cats with weak resistance are obvious and serious, and the clinical manifestations of normal immune function are not obvious, and can recover naturally. Most cryptosporidiosis dogs and cats have enlarged mesenteric lymph nodes and thickened and dilated small intestine and cecum.
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the package label. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
Canine Rapid test Kits
Canine Distemper Virus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo/Corona Ag Combo Test
Canine Distemper Virus Antibody Test
Canine Anaplasma Antibody Test
Canine Parvo Virus Antigen Test
Canine Rotavirus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo Virus AntibodyTest
CPV/CDV Antibody Combo Test
Canine Influenza Virus Ag Rapid Test
Canine Distemper/Adeno Ag Combo Test
Canine Coronavirus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo-Corona-Rota Virus Antigen Combo Test
Canine Parainfluenza Virus Antigen Test
CPV/CCV/Giardia Combo Test
Canine Adenovirus II Antigen Test
Lyme Disease Antibody Test
Canine Adenovirus I Antigen Test
Pregnancy Relaxin Test
Canine CRP Test
Canine Giardia Antigen Test
Canine Toxoplasma Antibody Test
CDV/CPIV Ag combo Test
Canine Heartworm Antigen Test
Canine Distemper/Adeno/Influenza Combo Test
Leishmania canis Antibody Test
Canine Infectious Hepatitis/Parvo Virus/Distemper Virus IgG combo test
Canine Brucella Antibody Test
Canine Ehrlichia/Anaplasma Combo Test
Ehrlichia Canis Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Lyme/Anaplasma Combo Test
Canine Leptospirosis Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Lyme/Anaplasma/Heartworm Combo Test
Babesia gibsoni Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Babesia/Anaplasma Combo Test
Rabies Antigen Test
Ehrlichia/Babesia/Anaplasma/Heartworm Combo Test
Rabies Antibody Test
- Collect dog's fresh feces or vomit with the cotton Swab stick from dog's anus or from the ground.
- Insert the Swab into the provided assay buffer tube. Agitates it to get efficient sample extraction.
- Take out the test card from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Suck the treated sample extraction from the assay buffer tube and place 3 drops into the sample hole "S" of the test device.
- Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is considered as invalid.
- Positive (+): Whether the T line is clear or fuzzy, the "C" line and the region "T" line are present.
- Negative (-): Shows only the sharp C line. No T line.
- Invalid: no color lines in zone C. Whether the T line appears or not.
Add: Building 2, Xinmao Qilu Science Technology Industrial Park, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province,China.