Relaxin is a specific hormone generated mainly by the placenta. It is usually used as an indicator of pregnancy status in female dogs. In pregnant dogs, relaxin can be detected from 15 days after the nidation of fertilized egg in the uterus wall. The Canine relaxin test is a rapid test to detect relaxin in bitches that may be pregnant. The suggested detection period is 22-30 days after mating. Too early detection may lead to a negative result when relaxin in serum is too low. It is suggested to repeat the test after 1 week if a negative result was observed. Specimen: Serum, or plasma. Detection Limit: 3.8ng/mL.
Relaxin is a specific hormone generated mainly by the placenta. It is usually used as an indicator of pregnancy status in female dogs. In pregnant dogs, relaxin can be detected from 15 days after the nidation of fertilized egg in the uterus wall. The Canine relaxin test is a Rapid test to detect relaxin in bitches that may be pregnant. The suggested detection period is 22-30 days after mating. Too early detection may lead to a negative result when relaxin in serum is too low. It is suggested to repeat the test after 1 week if a negative result was observed. Specimen: Serum, or plasma. Detection Limit: 3.8ng/mL.
Canine relaxin test
Dog's eyes, nasal cavities, and anus or in serum, plasma specimen
800 test kits
1 week after Get payment
10 test kits/Packing box
2-30°C, DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
1. One-step whole blood, serum and plasma testing.
2. Simple operation, non-professional on-site inspection.
3. The detection process is fast, and the result will be displayed in about 15 minutes.
4. The test time is less than or equal to 10 seconds, and it can detect 270 samples per hour at the fastest.
5. The detection equipment is compact, easy to carry, mobile terminal operation, cloud platform quality control.
6. The detection sensitivity is high, comparable to that of enzyme-labeled kits.
• Test devices
• Single Buffer
The Canine relaxin test is based on sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay.
|15-20days after mating||21-27days after mating||28-35days after mating|
Canine relaxin test
Strage and stablity
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the package label. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
Canine Rapid Test Kits
Canine Distemper Virus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo/Corona Ag Combo Test
Canine Distemper Virus Antibody Test
Canine Anaplasma Antibody Test
Canine Parvo Virus Antigen Test
Canine Rotavirus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo Virus AntibodyTest
CPV/CDV Antibody Combo Test
Canine Influenza Virus Ag Rapid Test
Canine Distemper/Adeno Ag Combo Test
Canine Coronavirus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo-Corona-Rota Virus Antigen Combo Test
Canine Parainfluenza Virus Antigen Test
CPV/CCV/Giardia Combo Test
Canine Adenovirus II Antigen Test
Lyme Disease Antibody Test
Canine Adenovirus I Antigen Test
Pregnancy Relaxin Test
Canine CRP Test
Canine Giardia Antigen Test
Canine Toxoplasma Antibody Test
CDV/CPIV Ag combo Test
Canine Heartworm Antigen Test
Canine Distemper/Adeno/Influenza Combo Test
Leishmania canis Antibody Test
Canine Infectious Hepatitis/Parvo Virus/Distemper Virus IgG combo test
Canine Brucella Antibody Test
Canine Ehrlichia/Anaplasma Combo Test
Ehrlichia Canis Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Lyme/Anaplasma Combo Test
Canine Leptospirosis Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Lyme/Anaplasma/Heartworm Combo Test
Babesia gibsoni Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Babesia/Anaplasma Combo Test
Rabies Antigen Test
Ehrlichia/Babesia/Anaplasma/Heartworm Combo Test
Rabies Antibody Test
- Collect dog's fresh feces or vomit with the cotton SWAB stick from dog's anus or from the ground.
- Insert the SWAB into the provided assay buffer tube. Agitates it to get efficient sample extraction.
- Take out the test card from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Suck the treated sample extraction from the assay buffer tube and place 3 drops into the sample hole "S" of the test device.
- Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is considered as invalid.
INTERPRETATION OF ASSAY RESULT
- Positive (+): Whether the T line is clear or fuzzy, the "C" line and the region "T" line are present.
- Negative (-): Shows only the sharp C line. No T line.
- Invalid: no color lines in zone C. Whether the T line appears or not.
Add: Building 2, Xinmao Qilu Science Technology Industrial Park, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province,China.