The Canine Leptospirosis Lepto in dogs Rapid Test kit is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative or semi-quantitative detection of Canine Leptospira Antibody (Lepto Ab) Assay Time: 10 minutess.
The Canine Leptospirosis Lepto in dogs Rapid test kit is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative or semi-quantitative detection of Canine Leptospira Antibody (Lepto Ab) Assay Time: 10 minutes.
Canine Leptospirosis Lepto in dogs Rapid test kit
Qualitative: in dog’s serum, plasma or whole blood specimen.
Semi-quantitative ： serum or plasma.
800 test kits
1 week after Get payment
10 test kits/Packing box
2-30°C, DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
2. Simple operation, non-professional on-site inspection.
3. The detection process is fast, and the result will be displayed in about 15 minutes.
4. The test time is less than or equal to 10 seconds, and it can detect 270 samples per hour at the fastest.
5. The detection equipment is compact, easy to carry, mobile terminal operation, cloud platform quality control.
6. The detection sensitivity is high, comparable to that of enzyme-labeled kits.
Canine B. Canine antibody Detection kit is a clamp method based on side-flow immunotomy.The test card has a test window for observing the test run and reading the results.The test window has an invisible T(test) area and a C(control) area. The treated sample is applied to the sample hole on the device, where the liquid flows horizontally across the surface of the test strip and reacts with the precoated recombinant Antigen of Babel. If infant antibodies are present in the specimen, a distinct T-shaped line will appear.
Line C should always appear after the application sample, indicating a valid result.In this way, the device can accurately show the presence or absence of infant antibodies in the sample.
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the package label. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
Canine Rapid test Kits
Canine Distemper Virus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo/Corona Ag Combo Test
Canine Distemper Virus Antibody Test
Canine Anaplasma Antibody Test
Canine Parvo Virus Antigen Test
Canine Rotavirus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo Virus AntibodyTest
CPV/CDV Antibody Combo Test
Canine Influenza Virus Ag Rapid Test
Canine Distemper/Adeno Ag Combo Test
Canine Coronavirus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo-Corona-Rota Virus Antigen Combo Test
Canine Parainfluenza Virus Antigen Test
CPV/CCV/Giardia Combo Test
Canine Adenovirus II Antigen Test
Lyme Disease Antibody Test
Canine Adenovirus I Antigen Test
Pregnancy Relaxin Test
Canine CRP Test
Canine Giardia Antigen Test
Canine Toxoplasma Antibody Test
CDV/CPIV Ag combo Test
Canine Heartworm Antigen Test
Canine Distemper/Adeno/Influenza Combo Test
Leishmania canis Antibody Test
Canine Infectious Hepatitis/Parvo Virus/Distemper Virus IgG combo test
Canine Brucella Antibody Test
Canine Ehrlichia/Anaplasma Combo Test
Ehrlichia Canis Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Lyme/Anaplasma Combo Test
Canine Leptospirosis Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Lyme/Anaplasma/Heartworm Combo Test
Babesia gibsoni Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Babesia/Anaplasma Combo Test
Rabies Antigen Test
Ehrlichia/Babesia/Anaplasma/Heartworm Combo Test
Rabies Antibody Test
- Allow all materials, including specimen and test device, recover to 15-25℃ before running the assay.
-Take out the test card from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
-Use the capillary dropper to place 1 drop (approx.10μL) of the prepared specimen into each sample hole “S” of the test card.
-Then drop 3 drops (approx. 90μL) of the assay buffer into each sample hole. Start the timer.
- Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is considered as invalid.
- Positive (+): Whether the T line is clear or fuzzy, the "C" line and the region "T" line are present.
- Negative (-): Shows only the sharp C line. No T line.
- Invalid: no color lines in zone C. Whether the T line appears or not.
Add: Building 2, Xinmao Qilu Science Technology Industrial Park, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province,China.