Canine Distemper Parvo test Reader Test kits is a combined cassette to diagnose the presence of Canine Disteimper virus antibody and Canine Parvovirus antibody in dog’s secretions, serum or feces.
Canine Distemper Parvo test Reader Test kits
Dog's serum, plasma
800 test kits
1 week after Get payment
10 test kits/Packing box, 1 Reader/Box
2-30°C, DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
2. Simple operation, non-professional on-site inspection.
3. The detection process is fast, and the result will be displayed in about 15 minutes.
4. The test time is less than or equal to 10 seconds, and it can detect 270 samples per hour at the fastest.
5. The detection equipment is compact, easy to carry, mobile terminal operation, cloud platform quality control.
6. The detection sensitivity is high, comparable to that of enzyme-labeled kits.
Canine Distemper Parvo test Reader Test kits is based on sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay. The test device has two testing windows. Each testing window has an invisible T (test) zone and C (control) zone. When sample is applied into the sample hole on the device, the liquid will laterally flow on the surface of the test strip. If there is enough CDV antigen or CPV antigen in the sample, a visible T band will appear in the corresponding testing window. The C band should always appear after a sample is applied, indicating a valid result. By this means, the device can accurately indicate the presence of CDV antigen or CPV antigen in the sample.
The Reader equipped by our company can accurately read the antibody titer level in the body and quantitatively determine the dog's immune level
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the package label. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
Canine Rapid test Kits
Canine Distemper Virus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo/Corona Ag Combo Test
Canine Distemper Virus Antibody Test
Canine Anaplasma Antibody Test
Canine Parvo Virus Antigen Test
Canine Rotavirus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo Virus AntibodyTest
CPV/CDV Antibody Combo Test
Canine Influenza Virus Ag Rapid Test
Canine Distemper/Adeno Ag Combo Test
Canine Coronavirus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo-Corona-Rota Virus Antigen Combo Test
Canine Parainfluenza Virus Antigen Test
CPV/CCV/Giardia Combo Test
Canine Adenovirus II Antigen Test
Lyme Disease Antibody Test
Canine Adenovirus I Antigen Test
Pregnancy Relaxin Test
Canine CRP Test
Canine Giardia Antigen Test
Canine Toxoplasma Antibody Test
CDV/CPIV Ag combo Test
Canine Heartworm Antigen Test
Canine Distemper/Adeno/Influenza Combo Test
Leishmania canis Antibody Test
Canine Infectious Hepatitis/Parvo Virus/Distemper Virus IgG combo test
Canine Brucella Antibody Test
Canine Ehrlichia/Anaplasma Combo Test
Ehrlichia Canis Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Lyme/Anaplasma Combo Test
Canine Leptospirosis Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Lyme/Anaplasma/Heartworm Combo Test
Babesia gibsoni Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Babesia/Anaplasma Combo Test
Rabies Antigen Test
Ehrlichia/Babesia/Anaplasma/Heartworm Combo Test
Rabies Antibody Test
- Allow all materials, including specimen and test device, recover to 15-25℃ before running the assay.
- Take out the test device from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Place 3 drops (or 150μL) of serum specimen into one assay buffer Bottle and mix them.
- Drop 3 drops of the diluted specimen into the sample hole "S" of the test device.
- Interpret the result in 10 minutes. Result after 15 minutes is considered as invalid.
- Positive (+): Whether the T line is clear or fuzzy, the "C" line and the region "T" line are present.
- Negative (-): Shows only the sharp C line. No T line.
- Invalid: no color lines in zone C. Whether the T line appears or not.
Add: Building 2, Xinmao Qilu Science Technology Industrial Park, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province,China.