The CDV Test kit is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of canine distemper virus antigen (CDV Ag) in secretions from dog's eyes, nasal cavities, and anus or in serum, plasma specimen. Assay Time: 5-10 minutes
The CDV Test kit is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of canine distemper virus antigen (CDV Ag) in secretions from dog's eyes, nasal cavities, and anus or in serum, plasma specimen. Assay Time: 5-10 minutes.
Canine CDV Test Kit
Dog's eyes, nasal cavities, and anus or in serum, plasma specimen
800 test kits
1 week after Get payment
10 test kits/Packing box
2-30°C, DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
2. Simple operation, non-professional on-site inspection.
3. The detection process is fast, and the result will be displayed in about 15 minutes.
4. The test time is less than or equal to 10 seconds, and it can detect 270 samples per hour at the fastest.
5. The detection equipment is compact, easy to carry, mobile terminal operation, cloud platform quality control.
6. The detection sensitivity is high, comparable to that of enzyme-labeled kits.
The CDV Test kit is based on sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay.
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the package label. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
Canine Rapid test Kits
Canine Distemper Virus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo/Corona Ag Combo Test
Canine Distemper Virus Antibody Test
Canine Anaplasma Antibody Test
Canine Parvo Virus Antigen Test
Canine Rotavirus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo Virus AntibodyTest
CPV/CDV Antibody Combo Test
Canine Influenza Virus Ag Rapid Test
Canine Distemper/Adeno Ag Combo Test
Canine Coronavirus Antigen Test
Canine Parvo-Corona-Rota Virus Antigen Combo Test
Canine Parainfluenza Virus Antigen Test
CPV/CCV/Giardia Combo Test
Canine Adenovirus II Antigen Test
Lyme Disease Antibody Test
Canine Adenovirus I Antigen Test
Pregnancy Relaxin Test
Canine CRP Test
Canine Giardia Antigen Test
Canine Toxoplasma Antibody Test
CDV/CPIV Ag combo Test
Canine Heartworm Antigen Test
Canine Distemper/Adeno/Influenza Combo Test
Leishmania canis Antibody Test
Canine Infectious Hepatitis/Parvo Virus/Distemper Virus IgG combo test
Canine Brucella Antibody Test
Canine Ehrlichia/Anaplasma Combo Test
Ehrlichia Canis Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Lyme/Anaplasma Combo Test
Canine Leptospirosis Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Lyme/Anaplasma/Heartworm Combo Test
Babesia gibsoni Antibody Test
Ehrlichia/Babesia/Anaplasma Combo Test
Rabies Antigen Test
Ehrlichia/Babesia/Anaplasma/Heartworm Combo Test
Rabies Antibody Test
- All materials, including samples and test equipment, are allowed to recover to 15-25°C before running the test.
- Take the test equipment out of the foil bag and place it horizontally.
- Use a capillary dropper to place 1 drop of the prepared sample into the sample well "s" of the test device. ThenImmediately drop 2 drops (about 80 μ 50 drops) into the sample well of the buffer to be tested.
-Interpret results within 5-10 minutes. The result after 10 minutes is considered invalid.
- Positive (+): Whether the T line is clear or fuzzy, the "C" line and the region "T" line are present.
- Negative (-): Shows only the sharp C line. No T line.
- Invalid: no color lines in zone C. Whether the T line appears or not.
|RT-PCR Test Kit|
CDV Test kit
Add: Building 2, Xinmao Qilu Science Technology Industrial Park, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province,China.