The Coronavirus Ag Rapid test Cassette (SWAB) is an in vitro immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in nasopharyngeal (NP) SWAB specimens directly or after the SWABs have been added to viral transport media from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider. It is intended to aid in the rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infections. The Coronavirus Ag Rapid test Cassette (SWAB) does not differentiate between SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2.
• Rapid testing for SARS-CoV-2 antigen within 15 minutes
• Facilitates patient treatment decisions quickly
• Simple, time-saving procedure
• All necessary reagents provided & no equipment needed
• High sensitivity and specificity
The Coronavirus Ag Rapid Test Cassette (SWAB) has been evaluated with specimens obtained from patients. A commercialized molecular assay was used as the reference method. The results show that the Coronavirus Ag Rapid Test Cassette (SWAB) has a high overall relative accuracy.
How to use