Pigeon Salmonella Test is used to detect Pigeon Salmonella disease, Pigeon salmonellosis, also known as pigeon paratyphoid fever, can cause the mortality rate of young pigeons to reach 80%, and the incidence is chronic and invisible, and can be transmitted vertically, making the disease difficult to eradicate, often causing serious losses to the pigeon industry.
Pigeon Salmonella Test
Feces from bird's cloaca or ground, Or eggs
800 test kits
1 week after Get payment
10 test kits/Packing box
2-30°C, DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
2. Simple operation, non-professional on-site inspection.
3. The detection process is fast, and the result will be displayed in about 15 minutes.
4. The test time is less than or equal to 10 seconds, and it can detect 270 samples per hour at the fastest.
5. The detection equipment is compact, easy to carry, mobile terminal operation, cloud platform quality control.
6. The detection sensitivity is high, comparable to that of enzyme-labeled kits.
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the package label. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
Collect cattle’s fresh whole blood, and get the serum or plasma specimen for use. Immediately apply the testing once collected the specimen.
Take out the test device from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
Place 2-3 drop (around 70-100uL) of serum or plasma specimen into the sample hole. Start timer and wait for result.
Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 15 minutes is considered as invalid.
Add: Building 2, Xinmao Qilu Science Technology Industrial Park, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province,China.