This product is used for testing Clenbuterol、Ractopamine and Salbutamal residue in urine sample without any machine. The total test time only need 5min. Easy to operate, high sensitivity.
2. Detection limit
Clenbuterol: 3ng/g (3ppb)
Ractopamine: 5ng/gl (5ppb)
Salbutamal: 5ng/gl (5ppb)
3. Specifications: 30 tests/kit
This rapid test strip is an immuno-chromatographic test, using colloidal gold immunoassay method. It relies on the competition between the residues in the sample and the analyte on T line, to the limited amount of dye-antibody. As a sufficient amount of drug in the sample is presenting, the drug will saturate the antibody. Consequently, it will show an extremely light or even invisible T line, indicating a positive result. On the other hand, if there is a negative sample (or the amount of the drug is lower than the minimum detectable concentration), it will generate two obvious lines in both the T and C line section.
1) Test cassette 30 piece
2) Manual 1 piece
3) Dropper 30 pieces
4) Desiccant 1 piece/bag
6. Sample preparation
Directly take the clear, fresh and unpolluted urine to test.
(Notice: Do not test urine immediately after cold storage. Urine sample must be collected in a clean, dry plastic urine cup without any preservatives or in glass container. If urine is muddy, centrifuge at 4000 r/min at room temperature for 5 min, then test. If the urine can not be tested on time, store urine at 2～8 ℃for 24 hours, for long-term storage, store at-20℃, avoid repeated freezing and thawing samples.)
7.1 Return test card and sample into room temperature.
7.2 Take necessary strips on desk, use it in 1 hour.
7.3 Put the test card flatly, use dropper to drop 2 drops of sample (or use microPipette to take 80 uL) in the Sample collect region.
7.4 Wait for 3-5 min to read the result. (It’s valid in 10 minutes)
8. Test Result Interpretation
8.1 Negative: Red T line appears. It means there is no residue in sample or the residue is lower than detection limit.
8.2 Positive: Red T line is invisible. It means the residue is higher than detection limit.
8.3 Invalidation: C line isn’t seen wine red. It means the test cassette is out of efficacy, out of date or improper operation. Please run the test again using another package. If the invalid tests keep happening, please contact the supplier.
1) The test card can be used only once at room temperature, do not use test card out of expiry date.
2) Every test cassette and dropper is single use only, to avoid cross pollution.
3) Do not touch the white membrane surface in the middle of test card, avoid sunlight and fan blowing directly.
4) Tap water, distilled water or deionized water can not be taken as negative control sample.
5) Use this card to test again when get positive result
6) Urine sample must be fresh and unpolluted, cold storage urine must return to room temperature when testing
7) Because of sample difference, some test line may appear light or grey color, but only red color appear, it can be judged as Negative.
8) The test result is independently judged, do not affect each other.
Storage and expiry date
Storage: Store at 4-30 ℃ in dark, sealed, dry place, no frozen.
Expiry date: 12 months; date of production is on box.