Avian Leukosis Rapid Test is used to test Avian Leukosis. It is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay. 10 Tests/box, 5~10 minutes Assay time, easy operation, no need test it in professional laboratory, and no reuqirement for professional people to operate.
|Avian Leukosis Rapid Test|
Bird's serum, plasma, the tissues of lesion or secretions from cloaca
800 test kits
1 week after Get payment
10 test kits/Packing box
2-30°C，DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
2. Simple operation, non-professional on-site inspection.
3. The detection process is fast, and the result will be displayed in about 15 minutes.
4. The test time is less than or equal to 10 seconds, and it can detect 270 samples per hour at the fastest.
5. The detection equipment is compact, easy to carry, mobile terminal operation, cloud platform quality control.
6. The detection sensitivity is high, comparable to that of enzyme-labeled kits.
Avian leukosis (Avian leukosis) is a general term for a variety of avian neoplastic diseases caused by viruses of the avian C-type retrovirus group. Mainly lymphocytic leukemia, followed by erythroblastic leukemia, myeloid leukemia. In addition, it can also cause myeloma, connective tissue tumor, epithelial tumor, endothelial tumor and so on. Most tumors invade the hematopoietic system, and a few invade other tissues
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the package label. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
Collect cattle’s fresh whole blood, and get the serum or plasma specimen for use. Immediately apply the testing once collected the specimen.
Take out the test device from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
Place 2-3 drop (around 70-100uL) of serum or plasma specimen into the sample hole. Start timer and wait for result.
Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 15 minutes is considered as invalid.
Add: Building 2, Xinmao Qilu Science Technology Industrial Park, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province,China.