African swine fever virus CD2v protein ELISA antibody detection kit can be used for the differential diagnosis of pigs infected with African swine fever virus wild strains and CD2v gene deletion strains by detecting African swine fever virus CD2v protein specific antibodies in pig serum.
2. Simple operation, non-professional on-site inspection.
3. The detection process is fast, and the result will be displayed in about 15 minutes.
4. The test time is less than or equal to 10 seconds, and it can detect 270 samples per hour at the fastest.
5. The detection equipment is compact, easy to carry, mobile terminal operation, cloud platform quality control.
6. The detection sensitivity is high, comparable to that of enzyme-labeled kits.
Add: Building 2, Xinmao Qilu Science Technology Industrial Park, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province,China.