African Swine Fever Virus Fluorescent PCR Detection Kit (P72+CD2v+ MGF+IC) uses real-time fluorescent PCR technology to amplify the P72 gene, CD2v gene and MGF gene of ASFV, and is used to detect the blood, lymph nodes, spleen, African swine fever virus nucleic acid in samples such as muscle and lung, oral fluid and environmental samples. At the same time, an internal reference was designed for pig-derived DNA to control the quality of the entire detection process. This kit is a quadruple real-time fluorescent PCR, which is suitable for the routine monitoring of African swine fever virus and the application of biosafety protection. It can also be used for the differential diagnosis of infection between epidemic strains and CD2v gene and MGF gene deletion strains.
2. Simple operation, non-professional on-site inspection.
3. The detection process is fast, and the result will be displayed in about 15 minutes.
4. The test time is less than or equal to 10 seconds, and it can detect 270 samples per hour at the fastest.
5. The detection equipment is compact, easy to carry, mobile terminal operation, cloud platform quality control.
6. The detection sensitivity is high, comparable to that of enzyme-labeled kits.
Add: Building 2, Xinmao Qilu Science Technology Industrial Park, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province,China.