FFP2 cup-shaped masks offer enhanced respiratory protection, making them an ideal choice for individuals seeking effective defense against airborne particles. This article explores the benefits of FFP2 cup-shaped masks, including their superior filtration efficiency, comfortable fit, and ability to protect against various airborne contaminants. Discover why FFP2 cup-shaped masks are essential in maintaining respiratory well-being and enjoy advanced respiratory protection.
|Particle Filtering Half Mask
|Cup shape half Mask with elastic headharness，no valves，external metal nose clip
|EN149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 NR
|PFE ≥ 94
|84.5% Needle-punched cotton，15.5% Melt-blown fabric
The protective Masks have been designed to meet the requirements of REGULATION (EU)2016/425 and harmonies standard EN149:2001+A1:2009.
1. To protect your health and to prevent serious injury or death, it is important to read all follow the instruction provided with the enclosed product. Please real all warning printed on the packaging box.
2. The mask needed to be inspected prior to each use to assure there are no holes in the breathing zone other than punctures around and staples and no damaged has occurred.
1. Hold the particle half mask in position over the nose and mouth.
2. Pull the upper strap over the head positioning it just above the ears. Pull lower strap over the head and fit around the back of the neck.
3. Ensure the nose clip is securely moulded around the nose, resting the ends against the cheek to obtain a good seal.
4. To check for proper fit, cup both hands over the mask and exhale vigorously. If air leaks around the nose, tighten the nose clip, if air leaks around the edge, reposition the headharness for better fit.
5.Repeat adjustments until the mask is sealed properly.
The mask should not be removed from its package until it is required for use, and should be discarded after use.
1. This mask marked “NR”, shall not be used for more than one shift.
2. Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacture.
3. This mask helps protect against certain particulate contaminants but does not completely eliminate exposure to the risk of contracting disease or infection.
4. Do not use the particle half mask with facial hair or any other conditions that may prevent a good face-seal, the requirements of leakage will not be achieved.
5. Discard and replace the mask if:
a) The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated areas.
b) Clogging of the mask causes breathing difficulties.
c) The mask becomes damaged.
Do not use the respirator to enter or stay in a contaminated area under
the following circumstances:
a) Atmosphere contains less than 19.5% oxygen.
b) If you smell or taste contaminant.
c) For protection against gases or vapors.
d) Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or immediately dangerous to life or health.
e) For sandblasting, paint-spray operations and asbestos treatment.
f) In explosive atmospheres.
Add: Building 2, Xinmao Qilu Science Technology Industrial Park, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province,China.