African Swine Fever (African Swine Fever) is a viral infectious disease that is mandatory to report (List of Class A Diseases of the World Organization for Animal Health). Its outbreak will cause serious economic losses to pig farming countries. Therefore, rapid detection of infected pigs is essential to prevent the spread of the virus and control the spread of the disease. HWTAi® African Swine Fever Virus Indirect ELISA Antibody Detection Kit is based on the indirect ELISA method and is used to detect the African swine fever virus antibody in pig serum.
2. Simple operation, non-professional on-site inspection.
3. The detection process is fast, and the result will be displayed in about 15 minutes.
4. The test time is less than or equal to 10 seconds, and it can detect 270 samples per hour at the fastest.
5. The detection equipment is compact, easy to carry, mobile terminal operation, cloud platform quality control.
6. The detection sensitivity is high, comparable to that of enzyme-labeled kits.
Add: Building 2, Xinmao Qilu Science Technology Industrial Park, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province,China.