Vacuum blood collection is characterized by shortening the time of blood collection, improving the efficiency of testing, reducing the pain of patients, but also make the clinical operators in the operation process to reduce excessive contact with blood samples, not only to ensure the safety of blood collection process, sealing, but also to avoid the risk of hospital cross infection. However, due to the different mastery of blood sample collection technology by clinical blood collectors, inappropriate blood collection often occurs, resulting in inaccurate or inaccurate test results. The reasons for this analysis are as follows.
First, the information returned from the laboratory and the unqualified blood specimens are common in the following aspects:
1. Hemolysis: hemolysis is one of the most common interference factors in clinical biochemistry. The cause of hemolysis is often seen in the intense vibration of blood samples or in the hematoma part of the blood collection and disinfection of the alcohol is not dry in the case of blood samples.
2. too much or too little sample: negative pressure in vacuum collecting tube, too high or too low negative pressure in vacuum collecting vessel, too much or too little sample collected by operator, anticoagulant or coagulant should be in proper proportion to the amount of blood collected, too much or too little blood sample will affect the test result.
3. the specimen was placed too long: some tangible components of the specimen were destroyed, resulting in false positives. Therefore, no matter what specimens should be sent in time.
Second, the technique of blood collection by clinical operators is also an important aspect to control the quality of vacuum blood samples and to ensure the authenticity of clinical test results.
1. Understanding and using vacuum blood vessel collection correctly: The anti-coagulant and coagulant additives in different color cap markings are different. Operators should select different blood vessels according to the items to be examined. The sequence of blood collection should be aseptic blood culture white non-additive test tube yellow separation gel accelerator test tube red accelerator test tube blue hemagglutination test tube green blood rheological test tube purple blood routine test tube gray blood glucose test tube black blood sedimentation test tube.
2. Choose the right venous blood collection site: Clinical operators are used to choose a more obvious venipuncture in the elbow vein, basilic vein or median elbow vein near the bilateral forearm fossa, but to avoid hematoma, chilblain, inflammation and other skin lesions.
3. Choose the right position and time for blood collection: generally choose the morning fasting position when blood collection, to avoid food, smoke, alcohol and drugs. For emergency patients and those after exercise, blood should be collected after resting for 15 minutes. The time of using the pressure belt should not exceed 1 minutes. Once the puncture is successful, loosen the pressure belt.
4. Correct use of scalp blood collection needle: the latex cover on the puncture needle can prevent blood dripping, blood collection can not be taken off, must be from the center of the blood collection plug inserted vertically. The volume of the hose is 0.4 ml. It is forbidden to put the blue blood coagulation tube in the first tube to collect the blood sample, so as not to cause insufficient blood volume and affect the test results.
5. Processing the specimen after collection: After collection, mix up and down the collection tube 5-8 times immediately, so that the blood and anticoagulant are fully mixed, avoid violent vibration in the mixing process to prevent blood cells from being destroyed by violent vibration, resulting in hemolysis.
Blood test is one of the commonly used indicators to evaluate the objective information of patients. Nowadays, with the development of vacuum blood collection technology, clinical operators should know that vacuum blood collection technology is an important factor that directly affects the test results. In order to ensure the accuracy of the test results, the company's technical service department is ready to provide you with comprehensive and professional technical information and consulting services.
Add: Shizhong Zone JinanCity Shandong Province